QAL Wrap up and Winners

Holy Smokes you guys!  The Jen and Jan Mini QAL & Blog Hop was a huge success!  I know I haven't had a chance to respond to each of your comments but they were all so nice and I thank you for stopping by and commenting.

There was such a creative group of quilters involved in this QAL!  If you haven't visited all of the bloggers on the hop, you can check them out HERE.

Janice and I decided to give away 2 prizes to the blog hop participants.  One for US only and one for International only.  We drew the names today and your winners are:

Sharon @ Yellow Cat Quilt Designs ($25 Fat Quarter Shop gift card)
and
Leanne @ Lizzie the Quilter (Craftsy Class certificate)

Congrats!

You still have some time to enter the giveaway from my blog by commenting on THIS post before March 23rd.


So, tell me... What would like to see for our next Mini QAL?

Comments

  1. I have saved the Laundry Day pattern , and finally sorted some fabrics. The mini quilt on the line will have a circle motif with Sliver Fern New Zealand on it, fused onto a bright blue to signify that NZ is surrounded by oceans. A Photo is on my blog. There were so many wonderful quilters along the way, and congrats. to the winners .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners and yay for a successful QAL! They were all fantastic! I love how everyone was so creative with their mini quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just found the mini quilt QAL, It looks very fun! I would love to see something bee related: a hive and flowers, a comb and a bee, or a bee and flowers. lol ( I am also interested in entering your giveaway too please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed watching this mini hop from a far . It looked fun !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments from you. It makes my day. I try to respond to each and every comment via email. Unless of course you are a no-reply blogger because I don't have a way to respond to you, but I appreciate and read the comments just as much.
I hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy Quilting!